EFY (especially for youth) 2007 was extremely cool. I met alot of cool people there...made some new friends, and a few counselors as well. I had some really good spiritual experiences...I really enjoyed all of the special talks given by counselors and speakers from elsewhere. Some were funny as well as spiritually enriching.
And, of course, their food was good, too. Every day, I had the chance to sample the excellent food provided for us at lunch and dinner, such as salads, sandwiches of all sorts, and, of course, the meal everyone loves...good ol' pizza!
Also, there was a dance. It was fun. No more comment.
All in all, I thought EFY was a very good experience for me, and I believe that it has made me a better person.
(I also saw Jeremy, my awesome chess instructor at chess camp that I mentioned in my last entry.)
1 comment:
Post a Comment