Sunday, March 28, 2010

Choir

Our stake had its Easter program early this year.  I was priveleged to participate in the choir segment this last Thursday and Friday. 

First the youth (and I count as one) sang Beautiful Savior, which was hard for me because, as the person with the loudest voice, I needed to sing a bit better than everyone else.  Fortunately, I think I did alright.  The second number was a solo by Sister Galloway, and then the goose-bump raising spiritual finale, Christ the Lord is Risen Today, which was definetly the one where I felt the spirit strongest. 

Also, on a note unrelated to choir, I happened to find a small cone of incense by a trash can, leftover from the tabernacle display in the Easter program.  I assumed nobody wanted it and so took it home, but dad says I should call the guy who used it and give it back.  Obviously I'm heart broken (you all know how much I've always wanted a cone of incense I could call my own), but I'll probably recover someday.

No comments: