Sunday, September 5, 2010

Senior!

I'm a senior this year!  Holy cow, I'm almost legally an adult!  I still feel like a sophmore, for heaven's sake! 

It's really weird to think of myself going on a mission and going to college, let alone starting a family.  But these are all things that are coming up, and I've got to prepare for them.  Maybe I'm just a procrastinator, but I can't help but wonder where the time has gone.  There's lots of stuff I could've been doing over the years to get myself ready, textbooks I might have studied, pamphlets I could have read, but now it's almost too late!  I'd better get cracking. 

I'm not sure which college I want to go to yet; something with a good creative writing program.  Of course, I've grown up in a family that's definetely pro-BYU, so I've got a natural inclination towards that. 

No comments: