Dear Matthew, Sorry I haven't commented in a while. Things have been a little unstable around here. However, I have been reading your posts and delight in everyone! Your chess ranking is impressive. I am afraid I don't know anything about the Inheritance cycle. You will have to enlighten me when we see you in a couple of weeks. I was also very impressed with your post regarding reading the Book of Mormon and the rewards associated with that accomplishment. It is so wonderful to hear of your growing testimony. You are a big brother, son, grandson, great grandson, nephew that we are all extremely proud of. Some time ago there was a post regarding a birthday party for a certain young woman. It sounded like a great party. Glad you are having fun as well. Lots of Love, Grandma Kristie
3 comments:
Thank you, dearie, for the enlightenment.
Dear Matthew,
Sorry I haven't commented in a while. Things have been a little unstable around here. However, I have been reading your posts and delight in everyone! Your chess ranking is impressive. I am afraid I don't know anything about the Inheritance cycle. You will have to enlighten me when we see you in a couple of weeks. I was also very impressed with your post regarding reading the Book of Mormon and the rewards associated with that accomplishment. It is so wonderful to hear of your growing testimony. You are a big brother, son, grandson, great grandson, nephew that we are all extremely proud of.
Some time ago there was a post regarding a birthday party for a certain young woman. It sounded like a great party. Glad you are having fun as well.
Lots of Love, Grandma Kristie
Read Fast Mr.
Post a Comment