I am considering merging the first and second books of the Toran Nott Saga into a single novel. As it is now, this would create a three hundred twenty page novel.
The problem with this is that some people have already bought my book, and may be angry if they attempt to buy what they see as the second book and find that the beginning is the same as in the first. Another problem is that my book somehow made its way onto Amazon, and I'm not sure how to get it off.
My reasons for merging the two would be that the first novel was very incomplete, and that the two would sound better together than seperately. Also, the first one isn't very well done, and the second is at least a little better, so by merging them the reader is more likely to be satisfied. I would love some feedback from family members who have read my book on this idea.
1 comment:
Matthew,
I think merging is a fine idea. It has been long enough since I read volume 1 that I could use a review. I am anxious to read more so get going!! Lots of Love - G. Kristie
Post a Comment