This summer is going to be extremely busy. Everybody has their little scout or young woman's campout to go to, plus the family campout to mirror lake and the Idaho trip coming up in either July or August. Spencer's and my birthdays are coming up, and I might have a big chess tournament on the 14th of June. Anyway, it's sure to be a fun (although chaotic) summer.
1 comment:
Matthew, It's funny how summer becomes so busy and even a little stressful. Hopefully, it will allow you the opportunity to work on you second book - we are looking forward to volume 2. I am very eager to see you here in ID as well. I don't believe you have been here since Thanksgiving 07. If you ever need an author's retreat, remember we have a guest suite that you could lock yourself away in. We would feed you and provide entertainment when you needed a break. Lots of Love, G Kristie
Post a Comment