Sunday, May 18, 2008
No Paradigm!?
I might not be able to go to my current school, Paradigm, next year! The new building is on Bangerter Highway, but the problem is that there isn't going to be a bus this coming school year, so my mom or dad would have to drive to to and from Paradigm. My dad doesn't travel on the same route to work as the bus would to get to this school, so he would have to spend a lot of money on gas and waste a lot of time to get there. My mom has too many kids to take to school to drive me all of the time, and all of the kids I know of that are down in Eagle Mountain are going to Rockwell next year, another charter school that is a lot closer. Unless I manage to find an adult willing to drive me, I'm afraid that I will have to leave Paradigm next year. And where else am I going to find a school as good as this one? I can only hope that I will not be forced to leave....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Matthew, I am so sad to hear that your Paradigm experience may be over. I do wish I lived near by so I could help get you to and from school. I am keeping my fingers crossed that something will work out. This has been a truly awesome school for you. Whatever happens, you will have the success of this year to move you forward. Lots of Love, G Kristie
Post a Comment