Sunday, August 24, 2008

Crazy Maniacal Creature

This is actually the "crazy maniacal haircutting creature," previously mentioned by Matthew in his last post.

So here's the real situation. I got these fun new haircutting clippers because Matthew has horse hair and the last clippers said, "I quit." Anyway, they had this cute new clip guard on them that said it was for trimming around the ears. It looked kind of funky, but I thought I'd give it a try. Unfortunately there was apparently a user-error when using the new guard because it did seem to shave a strip out of the side of his hair. I wouldn't call him bald exactly . . . but there it is. I'm sure it will grow back soon and most people don't even laugh and point.

Clearly I gave him an energy drain so I suggested several ways I might put his energy back. We settled on a used book from the Amazon marketplace and a popsicle. All is well in Zion . . . until the next hair cut . . . Wa ha ha ha!

1 comment:

G Kristie said...

Matthew,
As if life isn't dangerous enough without a crazy maniacal haircutting creature living in your house!! Are you OK?? Do you need us to head to UT?
Actually, you sound like you have been a good sport about the "user-error".
We are so happy that you have the most fortunate opportunity of attending such a great high school. Our thoughts are with you as you prepare to begin your sophomore year. Wait, sophomore?? Can that be right??
Keep setting an excellent example for your siblings to follow. Lots of Love,Grandma Kristie