Sunday, January 25, 2009

School Update

Just an update on all of my classes.

Health is going great now that Ms. Garn is back from surgery. (She had a fibroid mass growing next to her uterus, which was dangerous for the baby she is currently pregnant with; both Ms. Garn and the baby are okay now.) Leadership is going well also (I've recently developed my own mission statement), and Algebra is a lot better than I expected (I got a 97 on my finals for that class). Spanish 2 is alright, but is probably my toughest class right now. Greek and Roman History is really fun right now, because for my creative project I've invented a new chess opening called the Roman Manuever. Social Dance is one of my favorite classes right now, and we're going to do disections soon in Biology. And finally Novel Writing. I actually haven't been doing as well in that class as I would have liked, though I recently turned in my last essay.

Most of my finals are coming up really soon, so wish me luck!

No comments: