I started my new classes last week. The new, half-year classes are as follows: Humanities, Novel Writing, College Composition, and Team Sports. My full year classes (namely Biology, Algebra, Spanish, and Leadership) remain the same.
Humanities is a class that studies the way art has influenced human behavior and cultures. In all honesty, that wasn't the class I had originally planned on taking, and I'm not too thrilled about it. Novel Writing is going to be as fun as ever, even if Ms. Hanson has raised the bar since last semester. College Composition, in addition to being a difficult class in general, has the added trial of being awkward, since I'm the only person in my class. Still, it'll be totally worth it at the end (it's worth three college English credits). Team Sports (which is kinda self explanatory) has been really fun so far.
The results for my old classes weren't nearly as good as I had hoped (and expected). I got six fours (which are equivelant to A's) a three (equivelant to a B) and a single stinkin' two, which completely ruined my grade point average.
Ah well, maybe next time.
No comments:
Post a Comment