Sunday, May 16, 2010

School's End

School's almost over!  Just two small weeks left! 

It seems like this school year has whipped by astonishingly fast; finals are coming on fast, and all that I've managed to cram into that little head of mine will soon be put to the test.  In some ways, I'm actually really sad to see school go, despite the work (I shudder at the word) I had to do throughout my courses.  I don't think I've ever been as devoted to my writing as I have this year, and I'll have to push myslef to new levels over the summer to match that. 

Oh, and my birthday's coming up too!  Dang, I'm gonna be seventeen in all of twenty-five days!  Not long 'til my mission, college, and whatever else it is all you adults do. 

1 comment:

Abbey said...

What DO adults do? Other than sleep, I mean.