Sunday, September 2, 2007

Story Time

As I mentioned in an earlier post, I have to write a novel for a class I am taking in High School called Novel Writing class. I have decided that I will probably call it Toran Nott after the main character in the story, but I'm still open for ideas about the title. (You can post ideas for the story name in the comments section of this blog.) I also need ideas for names of characters and for places in my book, so feel free to type a couple of those in as well.

I've decided on the main story line for my book, but I won't reveal that just yet. Maybe in a later entry.

Goodbye, everyone, and wish me luck in writing!

1 comment:

G Kristie said...

Matthew,
I am seriously glad for this blog. I am impressed by the maturity of the things you have written. I look forward to reading your first novel and all those to come. Good luck at Paradigm - fencing, chess, and the rest! I am glad we were able to spend some time together these past two weeks - unfortunately, it was due to your mother's broken ankle. Take care of her. Love, Grandma Kristie